Maton’s BB1200 combines a new look with a classic tone. A Queensland Maple body, capped with either Rock Maple or Victorian Blackwood, along with a Rock Maple neck gives the BB1200 maximum sustain, producing a beautifully warm and rounded tone with enough bite to give ensuring the BB1200 holds its own on any stage, any time.
The strings are anchored to a Tonepros nickel stop tailpiece and bridge set, chosen for both their stability and durability. The BB1200 comes with Maton JHB & JHN pickups with Alnico 8 magnets, developed specifically for the BB1200. Each pickup can be split to single coil mode, drastically increasing the number of sounds on offer.
The high gloss finish is available in Ultra Blue, Cherry, Black, Natural, and Wine Red Sunburst.
To try this instrument please go to ourDealer Section of the website and find a dealer closest to you!
- Model: BB1200
- Shape: Hollow
- Body: Queensland Maple
- Caps: Rock Maple/Blackwood
- Binding: White ABS
- Neck: Rock Maple (Set Neck)
- Fingerboard: Indian rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlays: Pearl Blocks
- Fret Size: Jumbo Jim Dunlop 6130
- Number of Frets: 22
- Machine Heads: Chrome Grover Rotomatic
- End Pin/Strap: Chrome
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Fingerboard Radius: 304.8mm (12")
- Nut Width: 42 mm
- Bridge Pickup: JHB
- Neck Pickup: JHN
- Controls: Vol 1. (Bridge) Vol 2. (Neck) Tone 1. (Master)
- Features Summery: Coil-Tappable Bridge pickup, CTS Pots
- Finish Body: UV Gloss
- Finish Neck: UV Gloss
- Strings: Elixir Nanoweb 10-46.
- Standard Colours: Wine Red Burst.
- Case: Hiscox Flight Case
RELATED INSTRUMENTS: BB1200