MS2000 DLX IMAGE GALLERY
A solid body, carved top guitar
The carved top model Mastersound has all the styling of a classic guitar with pickups that offer definition between the strings and high attack.
The MS2000 series also comes loaded with TonePros bridge and tailpieces, regarded amongst the finest in the world for their exacting intonation and increased sustain. Two passive Maton humbuckers (MBB1 and MBN1 Bad BoyS) but one with a coil tap. 2 tone (one with coil tap), 2 volume controls, a 3-way pickup selector and chrome Grover tuners. A tone cap of Blackwood or Rock Maple and with block inlays up the neck.
Available in Burgundy, Wine Red Sunburst, Tobacco Sunburst, Cherry.
PLEASE NOTE: This guitar is currently unavailable, stay tuned for exciting developments across the range of Maton electrics.
- Model: MS2000DLX
- Shape: Solid
- Body: Queensland Maple
- Cap: Rock Maple/Blackwood
- Inner Binding: Triple Pinstripe
- Neck: Rock Maple (Set Neck)
- Fingerboard: Indian rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlays: Pearl Blocks
- Fret Size: Jumbo Jim Dunlop 6130
- Number of Frets: 22
- Machine Heads: Chrome Grover Rotomatic
- End Pin/Strap: Chrome
- Scale Length: 25.5"/26.5" Extended Scale Optional
- Fingerboard Radius: 304.8mm (12")
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 42 mm
- Bridge Pickup: MBB1 Bad Boy
- Neck Pickup: MBN1 Bad Boy
- Bridge & Tailpiece Tonepros
- Hardware finish: Chrome
- Controls: Vol 2. (Master), Tone 2. (Master)
- Finish Body: UV Gloss
- Finish Neck: UV Gloss
- Strings: Elixir OPTIWEB 10-46
- Standard Colours: Ice Tea Burst, Wine Red Burst, Cherry, Burgandy
- Case: Hiscox Flightcase
RELATED INSTRUMENTS: MS2000 DLX