A Maton masterpiece! Blending only the very best materials available, with exquisite craftsmanship, the new Maton Messiah EM100 represents a total, no compromise approach. Flawless attention to detail guarantees your Messiah will be an instrument of pride and pleasure for many years to come.
The Maton Messiah EM100 Features tuned, scalloped braced top, and Solid Rosewood back and side sets, this Australian Music Industry icon has taken its classic worldly timbers and expanded its tonal spectrum. A new Solid Mahogany Neck adds thickness to its deeper and richer tone and again the Maton UV paint finishes this model with a finer and more refined quality. The Maton signature M MOP decal on the headstock is the finishing touch to a guitar that is truly a world-class performer.
The idea behind the new Messiah is to bring together the best of the world’s tonewoods to reinvigorate our flagship model. You could say the Messiah has been reborn, in that it now stands out from the pack aesthetically and tonally.We have taken the Messiah and maximised its tone and projection. The combination of scalloped bracing, mahogany neck, a thinner, rounded, back and an ultra-thin UV finish has brought the Messiah up to where it belongs - The king of Maton’s range
The Maton Messiah EM100808 now comes with The Maton Case which is designed specifically for our guitars. We feel these cases offer the best protection for the instruments we create.
- Model: EM100 808 Messiah
- Body Shape: 808
- Soundboard: "AAA" Grade Sitka Spruce
- Rosette: Herringbone
- Bracing: Scalloped Maton X
- Back and Sides: Indian Rosewood
- Outer Binding: Rosewood w/Maple Pinstripe
- Inner Binding: Herringbone
- Neck: Mahogany
- Scale Length: 64.77cm (25.5")
- Headstock Veneer: Rosewood,Maple Pinstripe/Keyhole
- Fingerboard & Bridge: Ebony
- Fretwire: Dunlop 6260
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fingerboard Radius: 304.8mm (12")
- Nut Width: 44.1mm (1.736" - 1 47/64")
- 14th Fret: Width 55mm (2.165" - 2 11/64")
- Fingerboard Inlays: Pearl Snowflakes - "Messiah" Pearl Block on 17th Fret
- Back & Sides Finish: UV Gloss/Natural
- Top Finish: UV Gloss/Natural
- Bridge Pins: Ivory ABS
- Machine Heads: Gold Grover Rotomatic
- Pickguard: Tortoiseshell
- End Pin/Strap: Gold
- Nut & Saddle: Bone
- Case: Hiscox Flight case
- Pickup: AP5-Pro
- Strings: Elixir Nanoweb Phosphor Bronze 12-53.
RELATED INSTRUMENTS: EM100 808