A solid body, carved top guitar
The carved top model Mastersound has all the styling of a classic guitar with pickups that offer definition between the strings and high attack.
The MS2000 series also comes loaded with TonePros bridge and tailpieces, regarded amongst the finest in the world for their exacting intonation and increased sustain. Two passive Maton humbuckers (same as on the 503 model) but one with a coil tap. 2 tone (one with coil tap), 2 volume controls, a 3-way pickup selector and chrome grover tuners. A tone cap of Blackwood or Rock Maple and with block inlays up the neck.
Available in Burgundy, Wine Red Sunburst, Tobacco Sunburst, Cherry.
To try this instrument please go to our Dealer Section of the website and find a dealer closest to you!
- Model: MS2000DLX
- Shape: Solid
- Body: Queensland Maple
- Cap: Rock Maple/Blackwood
- Inner Binding: Triple Pinstripe
- Neck: Rock Maple (Set Neck)
- Fingerboard: Indian rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlays: Pearl Blocks
- Fret Size: Jumbo Jim Dunlop 6130
- Number of Frets: 22
- Machine Heads: Chrome Grover Rotomatic
- End Pin/Strap: Chrome
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Fingerboard Radius: 304.8mm (12")
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 42 mm
- Bridge Pickup: MHB2
- Neck Pickup: MHN2
- Bridge & Tailpiece Tonepros
- Hardware finish: Chrome
- Controls: Vol 2. (Master), Tone 2. (Master)
- Finish Body: UV Gloss
- Finish Neck: UV Gloss
- Strings: Elixir Nanoweb 10-46.
- Standard colours: Burgundy, Wine Red Sunburst, Tobacco Sunburst, Cherry.
- Case: Hiscox Flightcase
RELATED INSTRUMENTS: MS2000 DLX