Another Maton Classic
Quandong body, Queensland maple set neck and pearl dots. The MS503 Classic comes with a Maton Bad Boy pick in the bridge and a Maton Humbucker in the neck. Available in Maton's very own Retro finish, it is most definitely a classic.
PLEASE NOTE: This guitar is currently unavailable, stay tuned for exciting developments across the range of Maton electrics.
- Model: MS503 Classic
- Shape: Solid
- Body: Quandong
- Binding: White ABS
- Neck: Queensland Maple (Set Neck)
- Fingerboard: Indian rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlays: Pearl Dots
- Fret Size: Jumbo Jim Dunlop 6130
- Number of Frets: 22
- Machine Heads: Chrome Grover Rotomatic
- End Pin/Strap: Chrome
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Fingerboard Radius: 304.8mm (12")
- Nut Width: 42 mm
- Pickguard: Black/White
- Bridge Pickup: MBB2 (Maton Bad Boy)
- Neck Pickup: MHNO (Maton Humbucker)
- Controls: Vol 1. (Bridge), Vol 2. (Neck), Tone 1. (Master), Coil Tap Switch
- Bridge/Saddle: Tone Pros Tailpiece & Bridge
Finish Body: UV Gloss
- Finish Neck: Natural Satin
- Standard colours: Retro, Cherry
- Case: Maton Hardcase
- Strings: Elixir Nanoweb 10-46.
- Feature Summary:
- Coil-Tappable Bridge pickup
- CTS pots
- Hard Case Included
RELATED INSTRUMENTS: MS503 Classic