EMM-6 IMAGE GALLERY
Small Dark and Handsome.
The Maton Mahogany Mini. The solid Sapele face, back, and sides produce a rich, warm tone while the ebony fingerboard and bridge contribute a smooth, glassiness to the overall tone.
A mahogany neck generates classic, crisp neck tones and is effortless to play.
This is a classic sounding small guitar capable of producing a wide variety of sounds from smooth jazz to fingerpicking blues and everywhere in between. The EMM range of Maton Minis is fitted with the brilliant Maton AP5 - Pro pickup system giving the player the ability to fully exploit the tonal potential of this little guitar in a live setting.
- Model: EMM-6
- Body Shape: Mini
- Face: Solid Sapele Mahogany
- Back and Sides: Solid Sapele Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fingerboard & Bridge: Ebony
- Soundhole Diameter: 90mm
- Bracing: Mini Maton Double X
- Face Inlay/Rosette: Laser Cut Rope Design
- Inner Binding: N/A
- Outer Binding: Black (Face Only)
- Scale Length: 57.78cm (22.7")
- Fretwire: Dunlop 6260
- Number of Frets: 19
- Fingerboard Radius: 304.8mm (12")
- Nut Width: 44.1mm (1.736" - 1 47/64")
- 15th Fret Width: 55mm (2.165" - 2 11/64")
- Back & Sides Finish: Satin/Natural
- Top Finish: Satin/Natural
- Bridge Pins: Black ABS
- Machine Heads: Black Grover Rotomatic
- Pickguard: Black with Gold M
- End Pin/Strap: Black
- Nut & Saddle: Black Glass Filled Nylon
- Case: Standard Mini Hardcase
- Pickup: AP5-Pro
- Strings: Elixir Nanoweb Phosphor Bronze 13-56
RELATED INSTRUMENTS: EMM-6