EMM-6 IMAGE GALLERY
Small Dark and Handsome.
The Maton Mahogany Mini. The solid Sapele face, back, and sides produce a rich, warm tone while the ebony fingerboard and bridge contribute a smooth, glassiness to the overall tone.
A mahogany neck generates classic, crisp neck tones and is effortless to play.
This is a classic sounding small guitar capable of producing a wide variety of sounds from smooth jazz to fingerpicking blues and everywhere in between. The EMM range of Maton Minis is fitted with the brilliant Maton AP5 PRO pickup system giving the player the ability to fully exploit the tonal potential of this little guitar in a live setting.
- Model: EMM-6
- Body Shape: Mini
- Face: Solid Sapele Mahogany
- Back and Sides: Solid Sapele Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fingerboard & Bridge: Ebony
- Soundhole Diameter: 90mm
- Bracing: Mini Maton Double X
- Face Inlay/Rosette: Laser Cut Rope Design
- Inner Binding: N/A
- Outer Binding: Black (Face Only)
- Scale Length: 57.78cm (22.7")
- Fretwire: Dunlop 6260
- Number of Frets: 19
- Fingerboard Radius: 304.8mm (12")
- Nut Width: 44.1mm (1.736" - 1 47/64")
- 15th Fret Width: 55mm (2.165" - 2 11/64")
- Back & Sides Finish: Satin/Natural
- Top Finish: Satin/Natural
- Bridge Pins: Black ABS
- Machine Heads: Black Grover Rotomatic
- Pickguard: Black with Gold M
- End Pin/Strap: Black
- Nut & Saddle: Black Glass Filled Nylon
- Case: Standard Mini Hardcase
- Pickup: AP5 PRO
- Strings: Elixir Nanoweb Phosphor Bronze 13-56
RELATED INSTRUMENTS: EMM-6