EMS-6 IMAGE GALLERY
The All Solid EMS Mini Maton is a small bodied guitar with a very big voice.
Our hugely popular Mini Maton is a small bodied guitar with a very big voice. Though it is a lot smaller than a standard dreadnought, this guitar packs a punch well above its weight.
Originally designed as a travel guitar the Mini Maton has emerged as a tonal giant in its own right. The smaller body has been carefully designed for maximum tone, volume and projection. The shorter scale facilitates ease of play for small hands and increased voicing possibilities for larger ones. Its unique tonal qualities make the Mini Maton a perfect addition to any serious guitarists collection.
The EMS can be purchased in 6 and 12 string configurations.
To try this instrument please go to our Dealer Section of the website and find a dealer closest to you!
- Model: EMS-6
- Body Shape: Mini
- Face: "A" Grade Sitka Spruce
- Back and Sides: Blackwood
- Neck: Queensland Maple
- Fingerboard & Bridge: Rosewood
- Soundhole Diameter: 90mm
- Bracing: Mini Maton Double X
- Face Inlay/Rosette: Laser Cut "M" Monogram
- Outer Binding: Black
- Inner Binding: 3 Ply
- Scale Length: 57.78cm (22.7")
- Fretwire: Dunlop 6260
- Number of Frets: 19
- Fingerboard Radius: 304.8mm (12")
- Nut Width: 44.1mm (1.736" - 1 47/64")
- 15th Fret: Width 55mm (2.165" - 2 11/64")
- Fingerboard Inlays: Pearl Dots
- Back & Sides Finish: Satin/Honey
- Top Finish: Satin/Honey
- Bridge Pins: Ivory ABS
- Machine Heads: Chrome Grover Rotomatic
- Pickguard: Tortoiseshell with Gold M
- End Pin/Strap: Chrome
- Nut & Saddle: Bone
- Case: Standard Mini Maton Hardcase
- Pickup: AP5 Original
- Strings: Elixir Nanoweb Phosphor Bronze 13-56
RELATED INSTRUMENTS: EMS-6