From the MS500’s up to the 60th Anniversary Starline on to Maton's newest T-Byrd. Each Maton electric guitar carries with it more than 60 years of Rock & Roll history and the memory of a million riffs. So if you’re serious about tone and have been searching for that special guitar... you’ve found it.
The carved top model Mastersound has all the styling of a classic guitar with pickups that offer definition between the strings and high attack. The MS2000 series also comes loaded with TonePros bridge and tailpieces, regarded amongst the finest in the world for their exacting intonation and increased sustain.
Maton lovers are spoilt for choice with the MS2000 std, available in Honey, Cherry, Burgundy, Black.
To try this instrument please go to our Dealer Section of the website and find a dealer closest to you!
PLEASE NOTE: This guitar is currently unavailable, stay tuned for exciting developments across the range of Maton electrics.
- Model: MS2000
- Shape: Solid
- Body: Quandong
- Caps: Blackwood/Rock Maple
- Binding: White ABS
- Neck: Queensland Maple (Set neck)
- Fingerboard: Indian rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlays: 6mm Pearl Dots
- Fret Size: Jumbo Jim Dunlop 6130
- Number of Frets: 22
- Machine Heads: Chrome Grover Rotomatic
- End Pin/Strap: Chrome
- Scale Length: 25.5" /26.5 Extended Scale Optional
- Fingerboard Radius: 304.8mm (12")
- Nut Width: 42 mm
- Bridge Pickup: MHB1 (Uncovered Humbucker))
- Neck Pickup: MHN1 (Uncovered Humbucker)
- Controls: Vol 1. (Bridge), Tone 1. (Bridge), Vol 2. (Neck), Tone 2. (Neck)
- Finish Body: UV Gloss
- Finish Neck: UV Gloss
- Strings: Elixir OPTIWEB 10-46
- Standard Colours: Tobacco Sunburst, Black, Cherry, Burgandy
- Case: Maton Hardcase
RELATED INSTRUMENTS: MS2000