1958 MS500 (50th Anniversary)
The 50th Anniversary Mastersound is a celebration of the original MS500, introduced in 1958. Not just another re-issue this guitar is a tribute to a timeless classic, reflecting the style and feel of the original but designed to fulfil the needs of today’s guitarists.
From the MS500’s up to the 60th Anniversary Starline on to Maton's newest T-Byrd. Each Maton electric guitar carries with it more than 70 years of Rock & Roll history and the memory of a million riffs. So if you’re serious about tone and have been searching for that special guitar... you’ve found it.
In keeping with the spirit of the guitar, the MS500/50th come with a vintage Maton Tweed Case.
PLEASE NOTE: This guitar is currently unavailable, stay tuned for exciting developments across the range of Maton electrics.
- Model: MS500 50th Anniversary
- Shape: Solid
- Body: Quandong
- Binding: White ABS
- Neck: Queensland Maple (Set neck)
- Fingerborad: White Bound Indian rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlays: Pearl Dots MOP 1958 Block Inlay
- Fret Size: Jumbo Jim Dunlop 6130
- Number of Frets: 22
- Machine Heads: Chrome Grover Rotomatic with Pearl Buttons
- Pickguard: Black/White
- End Pin/Strap: Chrome
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Fingerboard Radius: 304.8mm (12")
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 42 mm
- Bridge Pickup: MVHB (Maton Vintage Humbucker)
- Neck Pickup: MVSC (Maton Vintage Single Coil)
- Bridge/Tailpiece: Tone Pros Tailpiece & Bridge
- Hardware finish: Chrome
- Controls: Vol 2. (Master) Tone 1. (Master)
- Finish Body: UV Gloss
- Finish Neck: UV Gloss
- Standard colours: Vintage Maton Burst
- Strings: Elixir OPTIWEB 10-46
- Features Summery: Coil-Tappable Bridge pickup, CTS pots
- Case: Vintage Tweed
RELATED INSTRUMENTS: 1958 MS500 (50th Anniversary)